Re: [ga] Attention: Frank Risso - More FUD from Ken Stubbs

David, Ken and all DNSO'ers,

  I must say I am in agreement with David and Jeff here.  I see
no reason if Frank Rizzo is a DNSO ga list member why he
cannot participate as anyone else.  Is there some creditable
information for your statement here Mr. Stubbs or anyone?

Dnsipv6@aol.com wrote:

> Ken and everybody else,
>
>   Of course we are seeing more FUD, to which Mr. Stubbs is famous
> for form what I have read in archives of other mailing lists....
>
> David "Dude" Jenson
> INEGRoup-East Director
>
> In a message dated 12/2/99 2:56:18 PM Pacific Standard Time,
> kstubbs@corenic.org writes:
>
> << given that mr rizzo may very well be a ficticious character,  i would like
>  to challenge his authority to nominate and ask that he submit proof that the
>  monitors would find acceptable to legitimize his existance. that could
>  easily be done by requiring a scan of his passport with his picture or a
>  drivers license with his picture if he has no passport.
>
>  i would also think that the same would go for any person nominated not known
>  personally to at least 2 of the election oversight committee people.
>
>  ken stubbs
>   >>

Bob Davis...