Re: Re: [ga] Comments about censorship and other stuff... dont read it! (lets tal...

At 11/26/99 1:32:00 PM, you wrote:

>I noticed that you posted
>a VERY similar one privately to Jeff and I on the same date.

Yes Sir ! a pleasure to have private conversations with you!
And I am always changing (I hope improving), but I think is
99% the same.

>I find this post or yours very curious
>frankly.  Maybe you could explain why you felt the need to handle
>this in this manner?

As far as I remenber I have trying to explain (sp!) myself in a bigger
way with you and Jeff in private mail, and I have use a shorter style
on the GA open list.  Shorter style means that I will try to dont open
more "noise", that I try to "fix" things, and "get" the best process
that we can.

I dont know if I have made some mistake, or I have been unpolite
with you or Jeff, please accept my personal apologies (sp!).

Regards,

Javier
(I know censorship is "THE" theme that we deal with you and
other, but I urge you to give us other comments about the process
that is starting rigth now and what we can do to become a better
"watching dog" body.  Your points of view are needed and
wellcome).

Javier Rodriguez                     jrl@mail.lima.net.pe
AXISNET                                    VicePresident
Peruvian Association of Internet Users and ISPs
Other duties: ECOMLAC      ISOC -PERU      IPCE