RE: [ga] Re: [wg-c] URGENT: Moratorium on all additions to confus ing GTLDs and ccTLDs Required.

In days of yore folk said that no-one could possibly remember telephone
numbers with more that 3 or 4 digits, but what an underestimation of the
human brain that proved to be. Many of us remember scores of 10 - 13 digit
numbers today, for those we frequently call. How much easier and what
greater scope would there be for an intuitive alphabetic access system (just
like some of the very early telephone systems).

Best regards

John C Lewis
Manager - International Organisations Europe
BT delegate ETNO Executive Board
BT co-ordinator ICANN representation
Tel: +44 (0) 1442 295258 Mob: +44 (0) 802 218271