Re: [ga] Asking for a better and open process

On Wed, 17 Nov 1999, Jeff Williams wrote:

> Bradley, Javier and all,
>
>   I don't believe that Joe is fictitious, as you comment here seems to
> indicate?  Or am I misreading you here.

I'm sorry JW, you did get the wrong impression. I in no way implied that
Mr. baptista is fictitious. I have not heard from him as to his
preferences, if any.

> Anyway, count me in as
> on of the participants as well.  But I think if you check the DNSO GA

That's fine JW, How do you want me to list you, as Jeff Williams or David
Jensen? The choice of alias is yours. I will be happy to accommodate.