Re: [ga] NC members, censorship and other absurd things

Eric,

thanks for your considerate note. I mean, beyond an emotional moment, that
it is hard to convince many people that the GA is working well in the face
of a sampling of the last 48 hours' worth of its list's traffic.

Looking coldly beyond this incident, it casts an evil shadow of "what can
go wrong" if we do not build the GA and the AL very carefully. We must
remain cold-headed if we do not want to allow these processes to be
derailed catastrophically.

This said, I do welcome your cautionary note none the less.

Alejandro Pisanty

     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty,
     Director General de Servicios de Computo Academico
     (Director, Computing Academic Services)
     Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico (UNAM)
     Ciudad Universitaria, 04510 Mexico City DF MEXICO

Tel. (+52-5) 622-8541, 622-8542; Fax 622-8540