[ga] Information

Dear GA members,

I have submitted to technical staff the complains some
of you made recently about messages not arriving from
the ga@dnso.org list. The dnso.org logs show that sending
to some addresses give frequent but not permanent errors
(complains about lack of route, or unreachable host, or ... ).
As soon as the reason is known it will be corrected,
and I will inform you.

I've noticed that you are awaiting the opening of full
records of votes. To my knowledge all 3 SO's submitted
selected Directors to ICANN on October 26th. As soon as
the ICANN accepts it (I guess in Los Angeles), the
records will be public. It includes also archives of
the council@dnso.org list, temporarily non accessible.

I wish to reassure you that my first duty of information
is to the DNSO members, and that you will be the first
informed. As you may recall the announcement about
three directors selected by the Names Council to the ICANN
Board was made to the DNSO lists first, immediately after
the results were known and approved.

See you in Los Angeles, keep in touch by email.
Kind regards,

Elisabeth Porteneuve