RE: [ga] Since nobody in authority wants to announce it...

Your a little off Michael. The backbone was sold off to Cable and Wireless
some time ago, as a condition of the MCI/WorldCom merger. I made a few
shekels from that merger (MCI employee stock options). Other than that,
you're not too far off.