Re: [ga] Since nobody in authority wants to announce it...

>> ETSI is a European body. ITU is a worlwide body and if they feel that a
>> european represent the ITU best - well.......

IETF, ITU, ETSI, W3C.....

Is there anyone who naively can believe that
ITU or W3C would take actions for the benefit of all the regions
instead of very confined interests of its core member countries'?

Politics is the issue we are working on right now.

>==> I believe that J.F. Abramatic represents W3C, which is worldwide.
>    See http://www.w3c.org

I wonder every single UN member state is going to agree upon that
UN is representing world-wide consensus rather than US-centric views.

I wonder how many of W3C member countries are going to agree upon that
they are equitably represented within the W3C.

Regards,

YJ