Re: [ga] Election's over. Where are the NC archives?

Mark,

The NC archives and all the votes should be opened this week.
Any one who is concerned will be able to see exactly how everyone
voted.

Unfortunately, we (the NC) did not make explicit how the results
would be released, would we have to have an audit before hand,
what the exact procedure would be to pass on the results to the
ICANN board, etc..  After the elections were complete, I believe the
Secretariat did not have the correct instructions as to how to
proceed.  There will be a teleconference where we hope to clear
up all these issues this week.

Regards,
Richard

--