Re: Re: [ga] Jonathan Cohen elected for 1 year term at the ICANN Board

This thing is something that would be neccesary to discuss...
some ideas ?

Javier Rodriguez
AXISNET
Peruvian Association of Internet Users and ISPs

At 19/10/99 9:24:00 AM, you wrote:

>So, now that Mr.s Cohen and Abril have been officially elected to
>the ICANN BoD, may we expect that they'll immediately step down from
>their positions on the DNSO NC?  It's required by ICANN bylaws.
>

>When will the Registrars and IP Constituencies be holding elections
>to replace these NC members?  What is the timetable for them to do so?
>
>--
>Mark C. Langston
>mark@bitshift.org
>Systems Admin
>San Jose, CA

Javier Rodriguez                   jrl@mail.lima.net.pe
eCOM-LAC      AXISNET      ISOC-PERU     IPCE