Re: [ga] Jonathan Cohen, hander-out of domain names

Dan Steinberg wrote:

> I was there at the meeting. It took place in Ottawa a long time ago before
> ICANN existed. I think it was the first time I met him.
>
> I dont pretend to speak for Jonathon, but I can guarantee that he wasnt
> speaking for ICANN or the ICANN board at that time. Nobody was.

What has that got to do with it? He made that remark, didn't he? My
queries are still valid.

BTW, why do you send me these sorts of apologist messages? Are you
some sort of self-elected Mike Sondow educator?

Michael Sondow           I.C.I.I.U.     http://www.iciiu.org
Tel. (718)846-7482                        Fax: (603)754-8927