Re: [ga] Privacy and Whois databases

At the same time you creat a ten fold hit to the ISP's banb width.  So who gets hurt. You
haven't bothered the SPAMMer at all.  Probably his return address does not exist so if the
domain exists you clog up the mail server's spool file and slow the whole system down.  Thats
all right, you can now call the ISP or your friends and complain about the system speed.

Peter Veeck