RE: [ga] Re: [IFWP] Rick White's nomination -- Newsbytes report

I also supported Rick White's nomination, as a member of the Business &
Commercial constituency, but do not see my support listed. This seems to be
more of a process problem than anything devious.

Regards

John C Lewis
Manager - International Organisations Europe
BT delegate ETNO Executive Board
BT delegate EURODATA Foundation Board
Tel: +44 (0) 1442 295258 Mob: +44 (0) 802 218271