RE: [ga] Fwd: ICANN prepares a Congressional fix with Rick White' s GIP inspired candidacy

idno@tallship.net wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Oct 1999 R.Gaetano@iaea.org wrote:
> >
> > feel
> > free to continue in your campaign, but don't expect to be listened.
>
> Actually, she should know that many of us here take what she says with
> severe gravity, so...
>
> 1.) please don't put words in my mouth while at the same time
> insulting
> Ms. Barry

In your mouth?
I must be very distracted lately. It seemed I missed more things.
What did I put in your mouth?

Also, the last thing I would do is to insult Mikki, whom I know personally
and respect fully.

> and,
>
> 2.) You can always unsubscribe because she will be continue
> to be listened
> to.

Here you are right.
Of course, I never meant that Mikki would not listened to. Also I did not
imply that Gordon (who in fact wrote the piece) would not be listened to.

What I wanted to say is that Gordon would not be supported without proof of
the assertion. But I agree that the choice of words was not the best
possible.

Regards
Roberto