RE: [ga] Fwd: ICANN prepares a Congressional fix with Rick White's GIP inspired candidacy

On Tue, 12 Oct 1999 R.Gaetano@iaea.org wrote:

> Mikki,

> I must have missed something.

Yes, you did.

> A different question is how comes that a candidate is coming out of the
> blue, supported by a (small) list of people that for the most part have
> never posted a single message to the GA so far.

It doesn't take a bloodhound does it?

> feel
> free to continue in your campaign, but don't expect to be listened.

Actually, she should know that many of us here take what she says with
severe gravity, so...

1.) please don't put words in my mouth while at the same time insulting
Ms. Barry

and,

2.) You can always unsubscribe because she will be continue to be listened
to.

> Regards
> Roberto

Whatever bob.