RE: [ga] Informal GA poll of ICANN Board candidates

At 01:57 PM 11/10/1999 -0400, J. Baptista wrote:

>On Mon, 11 Oct 1999 R.Gaetano@iaea.org wrote:
>
>> The notes say that if you vote more than once only the first ballot is
>> taken.
>> IMHO, it should be the other way around, only the last one is taken.
>>
>> BTW, this is the way the ballot box worked in CORE, at least when I was
part
>> of it.
>
>It would be much more logical to vote once and be prohibited from voting
>again.

Yes. This is actually how it works when voters use their password.
For this informal poll, the system relies on the honesty of the voters,but
it can do a little honesty check as well.

--joop teernstra, IDNO bootstrap

--Make good use of your voting rights--
http://www.democracy.org.nz/vote1/