Re: [ga] DNSO Expenses

> .... Let's make sure that the monetary contribution we seek from
> participants is within a reasonable range.

Let's also make sure that the monetary contribution we seek from
participants in proportional to their ability to meaningfully participate.

"Meaningfully participate" means:

  a) have a *direct* voice in matters which incur costs.

  b) have some means (direct or indirect) of final voting for ICANN board
     seats

  c) have some means (direct or indirect) in the final question whether
     policy should be adopted or not

  d) have some means (direct or indirect) in the establishment of
     procedures and processes

		--karl--