[ga] Accidental Bloopers

When I was reading this my Netscape Browser did a loop and scrambled the
character set for languages, I couldn't understand why everyone was
talking in code and leaving me out of the picture.

Cheers

Francisco

--
Sr. F. Fanego, Director
Centro Planetario de Communicacion y Computacion       fanego@pccf.net

WHAT CHARACTER SET DOES THIS BELONG TO?

Regards,

Frank

--

On 05-Oct-99 Bill Gerrard wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I ran across this (rather cryptic) message on a mailing list
> somewhere.
>
> In summary I think they are saying they can't use .ca domains as
> name
> servers.  NSI or anyone else care to comment?

I know with "foreign" domains you have to first register the
nameserver using the host registration form before you can list it
as a nameserver on a domain registration.

This process is somewhat automated for hosts under com/net/org.

The process makes sense, really, but registered "hosts" should be a
function of the registry, not the registrar.

--
William X. Walsh - DSo Internet Services
Email: william@dso.net  Fax:(209) 671-7934