Re: [ga] Meeting Schedule of General Assembly in Los Angeles on November 2

As far as agenda items, I would like to see at least one hour on Tuesday
devoted to allowing the newly elected ICANN Board members from the DNSO
introduce themselves to the GA take questions from the members.

If it means extending the GA meeting to a full day, I would support
that. It will be important to open the lines of communication to these
newly elected Board members, and this will be a perfect opportunity to
do that.

        -- Bret