Re: [ga] Meeting Schedule of General Assembly in Los Angeles on November 2

option number one would be my second choice, as it gives the other groups
a chance to take their time and work on their business at an earlier time,
while devoting a full day for GA business.

I did not choose option 1 though because even though it would provide no
hardship to me - as I reside in Los Angeles - It might put a strain on
others who are not so able to get the time off for attendance.

Option 2, as a first choice, and Option 1 as a second choice, with little
preference between the two of them.