Re: [ga] [resend] STV voting method

>Michael Sondow wrote:
>>
>> Michael Froomkin wrote:
>> They want their own DNSO board
>> members. Elizabeth Porteneuve is simply carrying out their will.
>
>This is not true. Elisabeth has her own will.

One would wish that we get back to our original discussion and away from
discussion on personalities .

1. Merits and demerits of different voting methods (STV and variants)
2. Which of these methods is appropriate for addressing various challenges
eg. NC elections, alternate/reserve NC membership and geographic diversity.
3. What variants the methods meet the GA needs best.
4. How to utilize post election results to make decisions, if possible

we could state each of the challenges or problems and discuss till
consensus. I hope we can make progress that way.

Regards,
Nii