RE: [ga] [resend] STV voting method

	I just want to echo Roberto and Michael Froomkin's point (though I
would have hoped that, by now, it didn't need to be said).  Being the DNSO
Secretariat is a lot of work and is a royal pain in the neck; it means
that you get pestered by people like me and abused by people like Michael
Sondow.  The job carries with it no countervailing benefit, except the
satisfaction of a job well done.  Elisabeth deserves all of our thanks.

Jon

Jonathan Weinberg
weinberg@msen.com