RE: [ga] [resend] STV voting method

Michael Sondow wrote:

> It is not the place for the so-called secretary of the DNSO to be
> deciding, or even commenting on, the voting procedure to be used for
> electing DNSO board members.

Can somebody explain me why a person that has participated in this debate
since day 1, that is a spokesperson of a ccTLD, loses her right to express
her opinion on DNSO issues when she takes the "so-called" task of secretary
(in fact, I believe list administrator, but this is a minor issue)?

(another minor issue is whether she would have been entitled to express her
opinion in case she thought that STV is a better method?)

Regards
Roberto