Re: [ga] nominations

I don't know who Richard is - I only suspect.  As for Nii he's ok.  A
polite man - and the world need more polite people.  Not more sheep, just
more polite people - there a difference.

I was very satisfied with Nii's response to us, on our concern with
respect to the lawyers.

Regards
Jeff (just kidding - honest ;-)