Re: [ga] nominations

On Sun, 19 Sep 1999, William X. Walsh wrote:

> Yeah, and you're not Jeff Mason either, but you slipped up when sending a post
> as him earlier and signed off as "Joe."
>
> Spare us, you are all a bunch of fakes, and now I know you are as fake as Jeff
> Williams.

No.  I in fact am still logged into Jeffs account.  He had difficulty
unsubscribing from the ga list and I fixed it (I think - there still are
some ga messages coming through).

You didn't think I'd write a message using Jeff's identity.  That would be
wrong.

I ask the listadmin to confirm my side of the events, if she can get
around to it.  The ITU today is going to be a busy busy place.

Cheers
Joe Baptista

P.S.  I noticed in the logs you were a busy little beaver tonight - check
it out ;-).

--
Planet Communication & Computing Facility           baptista@pccf.net
Public Access Internet Research Publisher           1 (212) 894-3704 ext. 1033