<< Subj:     Re: [ga] nominations
 Date:  99-09-19 22:25:57 EDT
 From:  randy@psg.com (Randy Bush)
 Sender:    owner-ga@dnso.org
 To:    baptista@pccf.net (J. Baptista)
 CC:    fanego@pccf.net (Sr. Francisco Fanego),

 > Is ICANN accountable to me and the internet community - or is it
 > accountable to the doc?  If it's accountable to me and the internet
 > community, I want to see that accountability in the form of a financial
 > statement.
 >
 > If ICANN is accountable and run by the DOC, then I have a right to access
 > that information via an FOI request.  It damed if you do and damed if you
 > don't either way.
 Rea
 talking to yourself again, richard?  and you still don't make much sense.

 i already know more than i care about icann's finances.  the issue to me is
 getting enough sane folk on the board to plan and budget sensibly.  and
 standing around bitching and moaning does not strike me as a productive way
 to do so.  in fact, it seems the opposite, to be distraction action.  but
 this is not new for you, is it.

 randy

David "Dude" Jenson