Re: [ga] nominations

Is ICANN accountable to me and the internet community - or is it
accountable to the doc?  If it's accountable to me and the internet
community, I want to see that accountability in the form of a financial
statement.

If ICANN is accountable and run by the DOC, then I have a right to access
that information via an FOI request.  It damed if you do and damed if you
don't either way.

Regards
Joe Baptista