Re: [IFWP] Re: [ga] nominations

There is no such thing as weekend in cyberspace, only "downtime",
furthermore,I personally don't have "time", when and only my
head falls unconcious on the keyboard, then my associates have to drag me
to bed. Mind you, it is refreshing to know that my house is in order

Regards,

Francis Fanego

--
Sr. F. Fanego, Director