[ga] I second the nomination of Karl Auerbach

I second the nomination of Karl Auerbach.  He has excellent professional
qualifications.  I have read many of his messages, and consider him the
best person to represent my interests -- as a an educator, author, and
registrant of a few domain names, including rony.com and
domainhandbook.com.

For those of you on the GA list who do not know who I am, I am the
co-author of "The Domain Name Handbook: High Stakes and Strategies in
Cyberspace."   My co-author and sister, Ellen, is the
webmaster of the www.domainhandbook.com   web site.  I am a professor of
chemical engineering at Virginia Tech in Blacksburg, VA.