RE: [ga] We "decided" to defer the election of our ICANN board seats

The GA is the sum of the [members of] the constituencies, the Names Council,
and those who are participating in the work of the DNSO but who are not
members of either of the groups above.  For the time being that third
category is being defined as those who have signed up to one of the GA
mailing lists, but the bylaws do not prevent a wider definition.

In short: everyone in the DNSO is also in the GA.

Antony