Re: [ga] We "decided" to defer the election of our ICANN board seats

Kilnam,

Your statement is not correct. As stated in the bylaws, candidates must be
nominated by the GA. The NC has decided that candidates much receive the
support of ten members of the GA to be considered. Anybody subscribed to
the GA list, the Announce list or any of the constituency lists is
considered a member of the GA of the DNSO.

The NC has no role whatsoever in the nominations.

Javier