RE: [ga] Re: You have been unsubscibed from the ga@dnso.org (fwd)

Hi Jean-Michel,

>I support the DNSO listadmin decision as too much noise and from always the
>same people and sometimes we need to have a strong policy. Full stop.

The administrator then imposes his decision on everyone.
It also deprives the proceeding "docket" of a complete record -
which on its face doesn't comport with the kind of due process
that is appropriate here.

Most email clients have filters.  If you don't want to
listen to what you perceive as noise, please use a
noise filter rather than preventing others from
communicating views with which you don't agree, and
placing them into the record.

--tony