Re: [ga] ANNOUNCE: Santiago Constituency Recordings

Well - at least it's fixed.  I've noticed PCCF has a history of getting
service.

Regards
Jeff Mason

--
Planet Communication & Computing Facility           mason@pccf.net
Public Access Internet Research Publisher           1 (212) 894-3704 ext. 1033