RE: [ga] Clarification: "Ad Hoc Group"

On Wed, 1 Sep 1999, Jean-Michel Becar wrote:

> As fas as I know this Ad Hoc group has nothing to do with prices and taxes.
>
> Many telecom operators raised the concern about the future convergence
> between Internet and the "traditionnal telephony system"  so they want to
> study how this will happen and when.

That concerns me.  Any time telecom operators get together to study
anything, it guranteed to be incresed rates.

I would be very interested in being kept informed on this.

Regards
Jeff Mason

--
Planet Communication & Computing Facility           pccf@bigbird.earth-net.net
Public Access Internet Research Publisher           1 (212) 894-3704 ext. 1033