Re: [ga] Clarification: "Ad Hoc Group"

Could we have more clarification on the announcement - my concern is
another bout of ICANN taxation - will this process be open?

Regards
Jeff Mason

--
Planet Communication & Computing Facility           pccf@bigbird.earth-net.net
Public Access Internet Research Publisher           1 (212) 894-3704 ext. 1033