[ga] Agenda for GA meeting in Santiago, Chile

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Perkins
Sent: 19 August 1999 08:33
To: 'John C Klensin'
Subject: RE: [ga] Agenda for GA meeting in Santiago, Chile
John
I think you miss the point about democracy. If people do not participate
then they leave things to those who do. As for S/N ratio - this is also true
in off-line democracy. If you wish to have a more restrictive list for just
elected representatives - go ahead and recommend it. I have a family and a
full time job but see this as important enough to participate.

Mark Perkins
Librarian (acting)
Secretariat of the Pacific Community Library
BP D5, 98848 Noumea Cedex
New Caledonia, South Pacific
Tel: 00 687 262000  Fax: 00 687 263818