[ga] PROTEST STATEMENT Re: they need hats - a statement.

An member of our group has suggested an innovative protest for the
Santiago meetings.  He suggests individuals attendning the open meetings
(which are broadcast) wear hats or put up protest signs.  You don't need
anything major and 8 1/2 by 11 would a thumbs down image or thumbs up -
for ICANN support would do.

But funny hats I think would make a better protest theme, and bring some
levity to the proceedings - it would also make a great PR protest.

Just a suggestion.

On Mon, 16 Aug 1999, J. Baptista wrote:

> > it very interesting - but visually lame
> >

> Hats - they need hats - funny hats.  At least protest signs in appropriate
> color ranges to contrast on the video feed.  GAC audio is great - but the
> visuals need some spice.

Regards
Jeff Mason

--
Planet Communication & Computing Facility           pccf@bigbird.earth-net.net
Public Access Internet Research Publisher           1 (212) 894-3704 ext. 1033