Re: [ga] RE: Non cross-posting rule is reinforced on the dnso.org

Friday, August 13, 1999, 4:29:54 AM, Dennis Jennings <Dennis.Jennings@ucd.ie> wrote:

> This is outrageous.

> This rule means that I cannot copy my ccTLD Constituency with messages I send to the DNSO General Assembly.

> Please substitute a more sophisticated rule - and remove this restriction.

The "powers that be" inside the self appointed leadership of the DNSO
don't want their laundry aired out in public.  They prefer to have the
most restrictive set of rules possible, and only give the most cursory
nod to "public and open processes."

--
William X. Walsh - DSo Internet Services
Email: william@dso.net  Fax:(209) 671-7934

(IDNO MEMBER)
Support the Cyberspace Association, the
constituency of Individual Domain Name Owners
http://www.idno.org