Re: [ga] DNSO General Assembly - Revised Agenda

this is DISCUSSION on "how to elect ICANN Board members from DNSO", in
particular the nomination phase of the election.  it is more of consensus
development on the election/nomination procedure including public relation
effort since this is the FIRST time we are going through the election.

hope somebody to come up with nice brochure to explain the election process
including possible time schedule.  Andrew McLaughlin, would you volunteer?

chon