RE: [ga] NC violations of ICANN charters

Roberto,

i think there should be an individual domain name holders consituency as
well.

Think of the constituencies as all living in their different bungalows at
the ICANN resort.  The trouble with this resort is that it doesn't have a
dining room or a ballroom - nowhere for everyone to meet *and* mingle.

How're you gonna meet that cute ISP rep if you never get out of the
registrar constituency?

I believe the GA should get three votes and you do what you can to prevent
fraud - it'll only be three votes out of twenty four...  These three votes
will show something that the individual consituency votes will not - the
distilled will of the entire assembly.

Antony