Re: [ga] new list please

At 09:00 AM 10/08/1999 -0700, Randy Bush wrote:
>can we please have a new list created, say pc@dnso.org (for pissing
>contest), so there can be an appropriate place for those who want to
>discuss why (javier|michael|milton|...) hit mommy with the potty seat
>in 1948?  they seem to think that the adults here care, and they are
>quite wrong.  but in the tradition of fairness, they are entitled to
>a place to have their pissing contests.

Randy, Javier and other representatives,

This may seem very "adult", but it is nothing but an unserious call for
further censorship/filtering.
How are you going to distinguish where the substance stops and the pissing
starts?

It is politics now and these angry or immature writings of everyone will
guide those who will later (if ever) be called to deliver their vote.
Over the years on these lists, I have generally seen the most revealing
information released by people in anger.  Myself included.
But then, you woudn't know.  I'm in your killfile.

--Joop Teernstra LL.M.--  , bootstrap  of
the Cyberspace Association,
the constituency for Individual Domain Name Owners
http://www.idno.org