Re: [ga] problems with GAC site.

On Mon, 9 Aug 1999, A.M. Rutkowski wrote:

> Jeff,
>
> There actually is a not too obvious link off ICANN's site
> to Twomey's site which says it's the GAC Secretariat location.
> However I've not seen a GAC membership list.  I'd be curious
> where you found it.

	http://www.noie.gov.au/docs/gac1.htm

It's well hidden, but once you get there it pretty self explanatory.  It's
has the civil service easy to navigate feel to it which I appreciate.

> There is also no indication of email lists, archives of
> email, agendas for the upcoming meeting, draft documents.

It's all there.  Except for upcoming meetings - which are handled via
email and fax.  The site is mainly reporting after the fact events.

Regards
Jeff Mason

--
Planet Communication & Computing Facility           pccf@bigbird.earth-net.net
Public Access Internet Research Publisher           1 (212) 894-3704 ext. 1033