[ga] Re: One was too much, two is unacceptable.

Thank you for your reply.  If you don't want me asking questions like
these then may I suggest the DNSO and ICANN endevor to build web sites
that are informative and not bureacratic nightmares to interpret.

Fax, telephone numbers and contact addresses are critical to establishing
legal liability and accountability for any public organization.

I look forward to seeing the DNSO and ICANN fix this serious error in
communications so this event does not happen again.

Regards
Jeff Mason

--
Planet Communication & Computing Facility           pccf@bigbird.earth-net.net
Public Access Internet Research Publisher           1 (212) 894-3704 ext. 1033