[ga] Re: [IFWP] Report from Geneva, 25 July 1998 (was: Internet stability

I recently noticed this article by Ronda Hauben and reposted on Friday,
6th of Aug 1999 by Kerry Miller on the ifwp.org list.

Does anyone have comments - pro or con on this?

Regards
Jeff Mason

--
Planet Communication & Computing Facility           pccf@bigbird.earth-net.net
Public Access Internet Research Publisher           1 (212) 894-3704 ext. 1033