Re: [ga] Santiago DNSO GA Chair

Amadeu, Javier (salut i forca, els catlans), Mark and all,

lucky that no member of the non-commercial constituency was yet around for
the WG-A report, eh? No rules broken, no conspiracy theory, tho.

Alejandro Pisanty

On Fri, 6 Aug 1999, Amadeu Abril i Abril wrote:

> Mark C. Langston wrote:
>

> > [...snip!...]
> >

> > >Any other violations of the bylaws you can think of? As our mailing list is
> > >public and so are our meetings, they should be easy to spot.
> >
> > You mean, something like:  No DNSO Working Group has yet to meet the
> > requirement of ICANN bylaws that every WG be comprised of at least one
> > nominated representative from each constituency?
> >
> WG A comprised members form each and every consituency (many of them, in fact)
> except for the gTLD Consituency. Their choice, btw. They had not complained
> abut it (how could ehty?) they have comented the drafts, they have taken part
> in the vote and htey have submitted comnets and partially dissenting opinions.
> All rahter regular, nearly boring.
>
> Oh, God, how difficlut must be spending the summer hunting for conspiracies ;-))
>
> Met you in Santiago?
>
> Best regards,
>
> Amadeu, holding his breath while waitng to discover the next dark conspiracy.

     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty,
     Director General de Servicios de Computo Academico
     (Director, Computing Academic Services)
     Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico (UNAM)
     Ciudad Universitaria, 04510 Mexico City DF MEXICO

Tel. (+52-5) 622-8541, 622-8542; Fax 622-8540