Re: [ga] Santiago DNSO GA Chair

At 09:40 AM 8/6/99 , you wrote:
 >The provisional NC is a committee of ICANN and -as such- follows the
 >resolutions of the ICANN Board and its interpretation of the bylaws.

The Supporting Organizations are advisory bodies
of the Corporation, not the Board of Directors.

As such, those participating in the affairs of a
Supporting Organization have an obligation to operate
in accordance with the organic provisions of ICANN.

We're not talking about interpretation, but failure
to abide by the provisions.

I think you've answered the question.  You did not
abide by those provisions.

--tony