[ga] Re: [IDNO-DISCUSS] Fw: wg-c rules

Dennis and all,

  It should also be noted that the DNSO pNC has had a very bad
history of accurately archiving the actual posts to the Discuss@dnso.org
as well as to the ga@dnso.org.  As such Dennis, don't feel surprised
that the call for inclusiveness and proper archival of wg-c posts are
"Mysteriously" ignored or missing.  A good documentation exercise
is to review the archives of the Discuss@dnso.org for further details...

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1894