RE: [ga] Santiago DNSO GA Chair

Dennis,

You wrote:

> I think the proposal by the Interim Names Council to have Nii
> Quaynor chair the DNSO General Assembly in Santiago is an
> excellent one.
>
> However, I do take the view that the General Assembly should be
> consulted in this matter.

It would be nice, considering that the structure is still being built, even
if off my memory it is the Council who appoints the GA Chair.

This said, I think that no objections will be made by the GA participants to
the excellent choice made.

Well, that means that we are already past the first item on your agenda for
the meeting next month ;>).

Roberto