RE: [ga] Revised Agenda proposal

Roberto,

I meant "neutral" in the sense of someone not involved in the
horrible and bitter name calling on the GA lists - some of the e-
mails I have seen are quite disgraceful.

Again, if anyone was insulted by my use of the word "neutral", my
apologies.

Dennis

> Agenda for DNSO General Assembly
>

> 09:00 Appointment of Chairman
>
> (Objective - a neutral chairman for the day)
>
> This is not a war.
> I agree that the Chairman should be somebody to be perceived as above the
> petty interests of any faction, but neutral is not my favorite choice of
> word. Super partes, maybe?
> BTW, I have my suggestion for a name ;>)

Dennis M. Jennings
Director, Computing Services, University College Dublin.
Address:  Daedalus Building, Belfield, Dublin 4, Ireland
E-mail:  Dennis.Jennings@ucd.ie
Telephone:  +353-(1) 706 7817
Fax:        +353-(1) 706 2362