Re: [ga] Essay on ICANN

Michael and all,

  First let me say that we [INEGroup] disagree with your evaluation of
Professor Fromkin and Mr. Weinberg.  Although they could have come
out a bit stronger in their concerns regarding the ICANN, they are
certainly not apologists.

  Second, we [INEGroup] completely agree that short of congressional
action, legal remedies are likely the only method left by which proper
addressing of many "Policies" that the current ICANN (initial?) Interim
Board have set, will be necessary.  This has been MY personal opinion
stated many times publicly.  I still remains so.  The sooner this sort of
action is taken the better.  The only question here is who is willing to
sign a complaint for legal proceedings to commence?  It will need to
be a fairly large group.....

  I personally detest having to resort to using legal methods to control
ICANN, but it may be the only method for individuals and small ecommerce
business people to protect their interests, most especially their
personal privacy and their business property, namely their DN's.

  INEGroup stands financially ready should such a group, any group
be truly prepared to take several legal stances in this regard with
a legal fund exceeding $14m...

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1894